This page presents the different functionalities that you will find in the navigation environment of your online course. To optimize your experience, take a few minutes to consult it.
1. The online course is divided into weeks or modules/chapters. You can access the navigation menu by clicking the "MENU" button found in the upper left corner of the navigation environment. Click on the desired box to display its contents.
2. The "Accueil" section will redirect you to the home page where you will find the introduction of the course, the proposed teaching approach and the navigation details.
The bullets found to the left of the section titles will turn green once the content of the week has been consulted.
Online course in the form of a work plan
For an online course with a navigation by module, head to the next section.
3. Each of the weeks of classes consists of an work plan that you must follow. The material and the evaluation activities are presented there. To consult each of the elements, you must click on the corresponding icon.
4. To the right of the work plan, you will find an area reserved for the tools of the navigation environment. A list of icon descriptions is available at the end of this page.
5. The online course includes various videos. To view them, use the buttons in the video box. Using these buttons, you can control the volume, navigate the video and activate the full screen format. Make sure your computer's sound is turned on.
6. The chapter function allows you to consult the title of the different sections of the capsule by hovering your mouse pointer over the bullets visible on the timeline. You can quickly jump to the desired section by simply left-clicking on the timeline.
If you experience connection problems while viewing a video, it is important to close all applications that may use bandwidth on your computer.
7. Some online courses include a learning progress bar. When you have finished viewing the proposed content or carrying out a learning activity, click on the square associated with the element in the work plan. Your progress will be displayed in the learning progress bar at the top of the page. This will avoid oversights and ensure that the expected work is done.
Online courses with a navigation by module
3. The interface of this type of course always presents the module navigation menu. By clicking on a the page title, you will have access to the complete content. To guide you in consulting the themes, the page where you are located will be highlighted in the navigation menu. The bullets found to the right of the title of the page will turn green once the content has been consulted. In the upper left corner of the interface, the arrow icon < is used to hide the left menu.
4. On the right of the interface, you will find an area reserved for the navigation environment tools. A list of icon descriptions is available at the end of this page.
5. Text accompanied by a clickable number refer to additional information in the form of a pop-up window when clicked.
6. The online course includes various videos. To view them, use the buttons in the video box. Using these buttons, you can control the volume, navigate the video and activate the full screen format. Make sure your computer's sound is turned on.
If you experience connection problems while viewing a video, it is important to close all applications that may consume bandwidth on your computer.
Description of the navigation environment tools icons
Generic tools are offered to help navigate through your online course. In some cases, course-specific tools can be added.